Sunday, February 28, 2010

Artist Vs Poet - Favorite fix


Take the review I posted for The Rocket Summer's new album:

"I'm gonna be very unprofessional today. Which isn't bad, as I'm only a blogger. I don't have much to say about The Rocket Summer. Bryce Avary's one-man band doesn't inspire me much. My feelings for his fourth full-length 'Of men and angels' are the same as those I expressed for his previous EP (which songs are included on the album). If you liked, you'll still enjoy, if you didn't, he won't get a new fan with this one. Contender for ugliest artwork of the year, though."

Replace "Bryce Avary's one-man band" and "The Rocket Summer" with "Artist Vs Poet", the link for the previous EP with this one, and you get my review for Artist Vs Poet's debut full-length. Artwork dissing included.

2/5

Recommanded if you like:
Forever The Sickest Kids, Sing It Loud, The Summer Set
Check also:
A Bird A Sparrow, School Boy Humor, Racing Kites!

www.myspace.com/artistvspoet
(Fearless Records, 2009)

2 comments: