Saturday, November 28, 2009

Random: Alter The Press!

Hey,
I just wanted to tell you that from now on I'm also writing live reviews for the UK website Alter The Press! that provides news, interviews, reviews, contests and more about the alternative rock scene. My friend Sean created it last year and to my surprise it got really big, actually competing with Punktastic and even getting exclusives before AbsolutePunk. I suggest you to bookmark it, you won't regret it!
My first live reviews can be found here and here. Thanks for your reading!

Romain.

2 comments:

  1. Why were you surpised it got big? Oh and I didn't create it, just joined the site when it first started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because there are lots of websites trying to be the new AbsPunk out there and only a few managed to stand out from the rest like ATP! did. Plus, it's based in the UK. I always thought you created it with another guy, my bad.

    ReplyDelete