Thursday, January 07, 2010

Update

Bonjour, bonjour!

First of all, let me wish you all a happy new year and all this cheesy stuff, let's hope 2010 will be as musically good as 2009 was. I hope you all had a good holiday and found your favorite underground band's vinyl under the Christmas tree.
I'm heading back to the UK as I have my exams next week so the reviews are going to be short or few for a week or so, but I will be back shortly.

I've posted some special features last week, with my list of records that made 2009 as well as the top of this year from bands like Transit, Title Fight, The Wonder Years and others (post below), an interview with All Or Nothing and another one with The Wonder Years is coming up very soon!
I'm trying to bring some different stuff to make this blog a bit more entertaining and interesting, I hope you appreciate.

Thanks for your reading,
Romain.

No comments:

Post a Comment